Business Graduate, Tax Consultant
Main areas of work
- Advice on tax planning
- Transformation and restructuring
- Succession consultation
- Company pension schemes
- Consulting on quality management
- Tax law assessments
- Business valuations
- Joint stock companies
- International rendering of accounts (IFRS)
- Start-up coaching
Memberships and commitments
- Steuerberaterverband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.
- Berlin-Brandenburger Verband der Steuerberater, Wirtschaftsprüfer und vereidigten Buchprüfer e.V.
- Unternehmerverband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.
- Potsdam Economic Forum
- Berliner Wirtschaftsgespräche e.V.
- Lecturing activities for the Brandenburg Guild of Craftsmen
- Support for the Brandenburg Business Plan Competition
- Member of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s pool of consultants/experts
- KfW start-up coach
- 1995 Completion of studies in business administration (business graduate), Leipzig University
- 1996-2002 Alemannia Treuhand StbG mbH, Dortmund, in Riesa
- Since 1999 Lecturer at the Saxony vocational academy and at the state study academies of Dresden, Riesa and Glauchau
- Member of the board of examiners at the state study academy in Dresden
- Since 2000 Tax consultant
- Since 2001 Lecturer at MASI Management Akademie Sachsen International
- At Knappworst & Partner since 2002