Tax Consultant Potsdam and Berlin: Trainees
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a team and are quick learners. The fact that working in a tax-consultancy office is not boring is something our current trainees can certainly confirm.
"I am not the only trainee who previously did something else. I am very happy to be here and to learn something new every day. At first I thought taxes are dry stuff – but that's not true at all! My horizon has broadened a great deal. And the many different clients mean I get to work with a variety of different topics: art, medicine, etc."
Anja Rink Tax Clerk, 2nd year of training
"I've only been here for almost three months and I'm already integrated in the work processes. The trainees here are really well looked after, I'd say. I find it important that the colleagues make it clear that, even as a trainee, I'm needed here in the office."
Sandrino Bär Office Clerk, 1st year of training
"Before starting here I had all sorts of jobs; storeman, hotel work, and so on. But I really wanted an office job and – via the Chamber of Industry and Commerce's trainee vacancy exchange on the Internet – I then came to the Knappworst office. Everything went really fast: I worked for a test day, and a week later I started properly. What I really like is the work atmosphere here in the office, the cooperation between the colleagues. Just files, files, files – that's not the case here."
Sebastian Kytka Office Clerk, 1st year of training
"I like the fact that the office is not huge and anonymous. Here you end up working with everyone else in some way or other. I also get to know the clients and I have a chance to check out every area of the office."
Nicole Riegammer Office Clerk, 1st year of training
"For me it was helpful that I had previously completed my school-leaving certificate in Commerce at the OSZ (technical college). This meant that I already knew a bit about accountancy when I started here. A friend of mine recommended this office – he had also done his training here. For him this employer proved the ideal stepping stone for his further career."
Kevin Giese Tax Clerk, 3rd year of training
"In the distant future, I would like to take over my mother's bookkeeping company. I chose this training because I can become a tax consultant here without also having to study later. For this I have to have ten years of professional experience. The size of the office is ideal. No very small mandates, a good mix, and many exciting large clients."
Willi Kittlaus Tax Clerk, 1st year of training
Trainee Tax Clerk – Potsdam, Berlin, Current Training Year 2017
- Accountancy (bookkeeping and accounting regulations, bookkeeping and balancing methods, payroll accounting, preparation of statements, etc.)
- Taxation (fiscal code, turnover tax, corporation tax, trade tax, income tax)
- Business economics
- Use of information and communications technologies
- Practical organisation and work Organisation
Your sphere of activities:
- Payroll accounting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Drawing up tax returns
- Office and administrative duties
- Data processing
These are your career prospects:
- Assistant tax specialist
- Tax specialist
- Tax consultant
Trainee Office Clerk for Office Management – Potsdam, Berlin, Current Training Year 2017
- College or university entrance qualifications
What you should also have:
- Enjoyment of teamwork
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Information management
- Information processing
- Commercial office procedures
- Coordination and organisational duties
- Customer-relationship processes
- Procurement of material and external services
- Personnel-related duties
- Commercial management and control
Your sphere of activities:
- Performing commercial administrative and organisational activities
- Organisation of the internal flow of information and communications